Enter our Twitter Competition and win £500!
We love to see how everyone is cooking and enjoying their British Leeks each season on Twitter and this year we want to share the love.
So why not enter our #lovemyleeks competition and win yourself a £500 prize!
Yes, that’s right, we are inviting bloggers to get in the kitchen, create a leek-based recipe take a pic and enter our competition.
All recipes submitted must include leeks as an intrinsic ingredient in the recipe, but you can make a starter, side, main or dessert dish. It’s up to you. We just ask that you post the recipe on your blog and tweet a link to it using the #lovemyleeks hashtag.
A £500 prize will be awarded to the best recipe created, with two runners-up receiving £250 each.
Follow us @BritishLeeks and enter! It’s that simple.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- By entering into this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
- The prize promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
- The prizes shall be awarded at The British Leek Growers Association discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition will run from midday Friday 20th November – midday Friday 18th December 2015
- Entry mechanism: To enter, simply create a leek-based recipe, photograph and upload the recipe and photo to your blog and tweet a link to the recipe with the hashtag #lovemyleeks
- Neither the Promoter nor its agencies will be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The closing date for receipt of entries, e.g. a tweet with a link to your recipe using the hasthtag #lovemyleeks is 18.12.2015
- The winner will be chosen from all entry submissions by Wednesday 23rd December by the Chairman of The British Leek Growers Association and a representative from Nunhem Seeds (a member of the association). The winner will be announced the same day via Twitter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner via Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted before mid-day on 31.12.2015, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner (without liability to the original winner).
- The £1,000 prize fund will be awarded as follows: 1st Prize: £500 paid via cheque sent in the post, two runner’s up prizes of £250 each, via cheque sent in the post.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
- Privacy: Any personal data submitted by you will be used only by the Promoter for administrative purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize.